The Classroom Kit will allow students to experiment with modern physics and learn about one of the most intriguing and exciting phenomenon of modern times – Superconductivity.
The kit contains a set of easy to conduct student experiments suitable for both high-school and undergraduate levels. The experiments and data analysis will enrich your student’s understanding and give them a taste of the work of true scientists.
Demonstrations and Student Activities:
- Quantum Levitation.
- The Meissner Effect.
- Quantum Locking.
- The Maglev Track.
- Measuring the Levitation Force.
- Measuring the Critical Temperature Using Magnetic Levitation.
- Superconductivity as a Mean to Investigate Classical Mechanics.
The Classroom Kit Comes with:
- Round maglev track (Ø40cm,Ø15.7”).
- Wooden stands.
- 3 handheld magnetic device.
- 1 medium Quantum Levitators.
- 1 small Quantum Levitators.
- 3 small Quantum Ed Levitators (thermometer included) .
- Printed copy of “Quantum Levitation Booklet for Teachers“ .
- User manual.